Create your new account
The Broadneck Music Department is launching a new website, powered by Membership Toolkit. Beginning Tuesday, June 30, when you visit www.bhsmusic.org, you will be directed to the new site. Membership Toolkit’s features allow the music department to consolidate registration, volunteer sign-ups, fundraisers, spirit wear sales, and communications on one website.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to www.bhsmusic.org.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- If you are registering for Marching Band, complete the 2020-2021 Marching Band Registration.
To add more family members:
Once the primary account is set up, the primary user can invite other email addresses to access their account as secondary users. This allows other family members to have their own logins, but still have access to the family account.
Please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Heist.